SymSoft is a design and technology company looking for a Sitecore .Net Developer to join our fast growing design team in North Natomas — one of the most convenient Sacramento neighborhoods right here in the heart of California.
At SymSoft Solutions, we create compelling Digital Experiences to truly connect organizations with their customers - using data analytics to personalize the experiences, providing online services and factual data using state-of-the-art technologies. Our award-winning solutions contribute to saving water, restoring wetlands, reducing emissions, responding to natural disasters, and uncovering government waste.
Your skills in delivering top-notch experiences with Sitecore Web Content Management System (CMS) will contribute to our award winning digital solutions. You will work with high-profile organizations to improve how they deliver content and provide services to end customers, by integrating Sitecore, data science and custom web/mobile applications.
We’re looking for a Sitecore Developer to join our team and manage ongoing projects using Sitecore. The ideal candidate will have a passion for programming and problem solving.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Certified Sitecore .Net Developer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing large enterprise scale websites using Sitecore
- Has 1+ year of experience with use of Sitecore xDB to create personalized user experience
- Has 3-5 years of professional experience as a software engineer / web developer with ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server and/or Oracle in an n-tier environment
- MS SQL Server Experience
- Experience with responsive page layout – bootstrap or foundation
- Knowledgeable of cross browser support issues, debugging and testing techniques
- Is passionate about programming and problem-solving in a collaborative team environment
- Experience with other CMS applications such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal or OpenText
- Familiarity with other technologies such as Java, PHP, MySQL, Flex, etc.
- Section 508 (ADA) accessibility and web standards compliance
- Cross-browser troubleshooting issues
BS or MS in Computer Science
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including health/dental plan, paid time off and holidays
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas and coffees
- Cool projects that will get attention
- Complimentary access to a local gym